
Here I am at 29 weeks. I feel like I've exploded in the last few weeks!! Last time I weighed myself, I had gained about 23 pounds. Dr says everything is looking good so far. I'm going for a blood test on Wednesday and then after this appointment, I think I will have a checkup every week. I broke down and bought maternity clothes and flats! I couldn't stuff my sausage body into my regular clothes anymore. And with about 25 extra pounds on me, the high heels weren't working anymore. We also went and bought the crib and changing table this weekend at Ikea. I can't wait to do Kai's nursery. Allen primered the room and we are planning on having the ceiling and 3 walls painted by next weekend. The other wall might take a while b/c I am wanting some stripes. Here are my thoughts on his room and current pics of our nursery.
I like the stripe colors, green walls and monkeys on the 1st pic, but I want the stripes to be horizontal like in the 2nd pic. Its going to be a lot of work for Allen (I love you Baby!)!


Here are some current pics of our nursery. You can still kinda see the bear border. We tried everything to get it off, but it was taking forever so we decided to paint over it. Allen said after 2 coats of paint you shouldn't be able to see it anymore.



I've been eating my daily dose of chocolate. This baby is def Allen's and I think we already has his taste in food! :0

More sleeping.....with little Bo

The belly

Also, I don't have any pics from it, but on Friday, my AMAZING co-workers threw me a baby shower. I got lots of cute gifts, cards and a VERY appreciated gift card. I am so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful friends! I am thankful everyday that Kai will be coming into a world with so many thoughtful people! Thanks y'all-love you guys!
Love your big belly!!! You're getting closer to the end of your pregnancy and the beginning of life with a little one. . . crazy!
ReplyDeleteI know!! I'm so ready to see his little face!!
ReplyDelete