We are sooo happy to FINALLY be able to tell everyone that we are pregnant! We are currently 8 weeks along. We had our first doctors appointment today where we got to see the heartbeat. It was so fast! I can't believe that something that tiny can make me so tired!! We are going to find out the sex of the baby. We are both hoping for a boy, but of course we will be happy either way it turns out. I will be going back to work after we have the baby. It seems so far away! Even having to wait to find out the sex seems like a LONG time to wait!! Even though this is such a huge commitment, we feel like we are ready and are really excited!

Natalie was claiming that she didn't have pregnancy cravings yet, so I thought I might post this video.
ReplyDeleteI'm crying I'm so happy. This is too awesome.
ReplyDeleteHey guys, love the blog!!!!!!! It's going to keep my nosy butt occupied!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't express how happy I am to watch Natalie go through this amazing journey!!! BK, get made and get out of there!!!! Congrats to you both.
Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your families. Thanks for sharing your blessed event!
ReplyDeleteTHAT IS HILARIOUS! Keep the clips and pics coming! Later gater..congrats again to two people who will be wonderful parents.
ReplyDelete-Windy
I am so happy for you both!! Allen, you are going to be a GREAT dad!! Nat, I think you are going to surprise yourself and be a FANTASTIC mom!! You're absolutely glowing!! I'm looking forward to keeping up with this beautiful journey you two are in for!! Congratulations, again!!
ReplyDeleteStephanie
Such a crazy/fun/awesome adventure is ahead of you guys! Love the blog!
ReplyDeleteBahaaha.....love you, Nat! When the neuro craziness is over, I'm coming over daily to rub your belly (and accompany you in ice cream eating???). :)
ReplyDeleteI love you guys!! Thanks for all the well wishes! :)
ReplyDeleteJeff and I are so happy for you guys!!!
ReplyDelete~Jodi
I love the name Sonora Kay (Sunnie)!! You know why you can't come up with a boys name, right?!?! wink wink Bring on the PINK!!
ReplyDelete