This weekend Allen and I worked on decorating our house for Halloween and the nursery. Kai's room looks awesome!! Allen did an amazing job...the pictures do not do it justice at all! We are so excited about Kai coming and I'm so excited for everyone to finally meet him when he gets here!(Hopefully sooner than later because I am feeling HUGE!!!)
Natalie - I love the nursery!!! It looks so great, and Allen worked so hard! Any chance at more pictures of the baby belly? So exiting!
ReplyDeleteThanks girl! I will update the belly pic today :)
ReplyDeleteThat cat is going to be soooo pissed! Somebody better tell him now that that bed is not for him!
ReplyDeleteI positively LOVE the colors you picked for the nursery; very soothing and happy. Also, those colors will work for a good long time. Which is good, since y'all aren't going to have time for all this painting here real soon.
:) Thank you!
ReplyDeleteANd yes-Tankie is going to be in for a suprise when he is not the baby anymore!