Thursday, December 16, 2010

Things I learned from pregnancy and having a baby...

Being able to tie my shoes again is awesome.
I love that my feet don't jiggle when I walk and aren't swollen anymore.
Breastfeeding is probably the hardest thing I've ever done.
A crying baby + no sleep = something comparable to Chinese water torture
There is a BIG difference between off brand diapers and wipes and huggies or pampers brand.
When my baby passes gas it's hilarious.
Some definite necessities are...The diaper genie, a functioning easy-to-use changing area, a good rocking chair, lots of blankies, a soft robe, a nipple shield, the boppy, a pacifier and a very patient husband
Baby nails are like raptor claws
Sleeping beats eating about 95% of the time.
I can fill up an entire camera with sleeping baby pics.
I don't think Allen has been as sexy as when he's taking care of our son.


Oh just a funny note. We went to the dr last week and Kai peed on the dr! I felt bad for laughing.....but it was too funny.....

No comments:

Post a Comment