Kai is sleeping in the bed with us still. It's so nice to be able to snuggle with him at night and not have to get up every time he wants to eat. I don't know when I'm actually going to put him in the crib....i really like sleeping with my 2 favorite boys. Plus Tank and Bo sleep at the end of our bed so we have our whole family in the bed together! I love it! I'm planning on breastfeeding for at least 6 months, possibly longer if I have the discipline to do it. Plus formula is EXPENSIVE!! Breastfeeding is exhausting and a lot of work though, so I'll have to see how I feel when I get to that point.
I got a raise and a bonus this week which was pretty awesome. We need all the extra money we can get right now. We also need to do our taxes and I think we'll get a little back from that too. I keep praying we'll hit the lotto so money wouldn't be an issue anymore...in my dreams!
While I was out on maternity leave, I remembered to thank God every day that I didn't have to sit in 635 traffic. I did not miss that one second. It's horrible and Friday's are usually the worst, so I'm not looking forward to the commute this afternoon. It's only a matter of time before someone smashes into me.
I wore high heels my first day back and since I hadn't worn them in at least 6 months, my feet and legs were telling me to F-off. They are still sore! I'll have to work my way back into wearing them because I really hate wearing flats. I feel so frumpy in them.
Angry birds is awesome and the best game ever.
Kai is 3 months old now (photo coming this weekend). He's almost 15 pounds and keeping us busy! He's been squirming everywhere, rolling a little and talking up a storm! I am really scared about when this child starts moving how in the hell we will be able to keep up! He's so active and hates to sleep. He loves loves loves Elmo and sitting in his bouncy chair watching me cook. I have started to have to strap him in this past week b/c he's trying to fling himself out of it onto the floor. He's going to get his shots in 3 weeks and will have his 4 month checkup then so we'll know how big his bobble head is and how long he is. He's been healthy so far with no diaper rash, colic or anything like that. (Knock on wood)
he had a big ol' head in my stomach too!
yes, i was letting my baby watch tv....we were watching Elmo...NOT the Real Housewives which is what I really wanted to watch

Grumps Jr.
here was my first day home from work. Looks like he was happy to see me huh?
Michelin Man Arms
I love my baby! Yesterday I came home and Kai was sitting in his Bumbo in the Pack N Play outside while Allen was cleaning the pool. I can't wait until this summer when we can get him in there and teach him how to swim. I love this weather and can't wait for all the outside adventures to start!!
No comments:
Post a Comment