We are 17 weeks along! A lot has happened in the past few weeks. We went to Washington DC for a babymoon over Memorial day, had a grad/welcome to TX party at our house, saw one of my BFFs get married(on a boat ;) and got to hear BKs little heartbeat!! We didn't get any pictures like I was expecting but in 6 DAYS we can actually stop calling BK an IT! We find out the sex on Monday (hopefully) !! I swear I have been feeling BK move around today a lot. It seems like it's on the left side, so I'm hoping it will be left handed like me. My dad and mom are both right-handed but my 2 siblings and I are all left handed, so I think it's a strong gene....but we'll see!! I'm feeling really good now. Not as tired and the morning sickness has gone away. I weighed myself today and have officially gained 10 pounds! Man, that's scary, but as long as my baby is fat and happy that's all I care about. I can lose the weight. When we heard the heartbeat we could hear a lot of static surges...the Dr said that that was BK moving around. It was going crazy and the Dr had a hard time b/c he had to keep chasing BK to find it's heartbeat! Sounds like an active baby!! Well, I'll post some pictures later from the past few weeks. We can't wait until Monday!!!
...because he is going to have to share his house with a NEW BABY!!! We're pregnant!! BK (Baby Kue) is due 11/22/2010, but I'm sure if it is impatient like me, it will be early!
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
6 more days!!
We are 17 weeks along! A lot has happened in the past few weeks. We went to Washington DC for a babymoon over Memorial day, had a grad/welcome to TX party at our house, saw one of my BFFs get married(on a boat ;) and got to hear BKs little heartbeat!! We didn't get any pictures like I was expecting but in 6 DAYS we can actually stop calling BK an IT! We find out the sex on Monday (hopefully) !! I swear I have been feeling BK move around today a lot. It seems like it's on the left side, so I'm hoping it will be left handed like me. My dad and mom are both right-handed but my 2 siblings and I are all left handed, so I think it's a strong gene....but we'll see!! I'm feeling really good now. Not as tired and the morning sickness has gone away. I weighed myself today and have officially gained 10 pounds! Man, that's scary, but as long as my baby is fat and happy that's all I care about. I can lose the weight. When we heard the heartbeat we could hear a lot of static surges...the Dr said that that was BK moving around. It was going crazy and the Dr had a hard time b/c he had to keep chasing BK to find it's heartbeat! Sounds like an active baby!! Well, I'll post some pictures later from the past few weeks. We can't wait until Monday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was so much fun catching up with you guys in Austin. Can't wait to hear the news!!!
ReplyDelete