Monday, June 21, 2010

It's a boy!!

We went to the Dr at 4 today for our sonogram. We got to see BK finally!! It was our first time to see him actually looking like a human!! I had caffeine before we went in so I was hoping he would be moving around a lot. Well, his legs were kicking around but he was sitting on my bladder so the sonogrammer couldn't get a shot between his legs. She pushed and poked and made me roll around. She actually said, "You have a very stubborn baby here!" It is definitely a product of me and Allen! So she took some measurements while trying to find the 'parts'. He has all 4 limbs and 10 fingers and toes!! Finally, 30 minutes later he got the hiccups and that seemed to make him uncomfortable and he started changing positions. FINALLY he gave us a few shots of his privates, which won't be so private once I post the pics on here! He has the CUTEST profile ever and we are SO extremely happy to have a SON!! Heartbeat was 146 beats per minute, he's about 1/2 a pound and about 5 inches long!! Now we can register and start decorating Kai's room! (And we still need to come up with a middle name).

1 comment:

  1. That is so exciting to hear!!! Jeff and I are so happy for you guys!!! We will be up there visiting Lisa (Jeffs sister) soon, she is having a baby next month. Can't wait to see pictures of him.

    ReplyDelete