I got to take my Mom to see Kai on the sonogram today. She was a very good Grammie and didn't cry too much!! :) It was so awesome to see him again. I am attaching the sonogram pics from last time and this time as well as a video of the sonogram. It's really long, but I figured this is a good place for our family to view it. I have been having dreams about him and what he might look like. In my head, he is SO CUTE and I can't believe how much Allen and I love him already!! I've gained 17 pounds as of today!!
(6/21/10-18 weeks)




(7/6/10-20 weeks)

Look at that belly!!!


20 week belly
I talked to Mom today after I got outta' class. You better watch out, she might try to steal your baby. ;) And FYI, you may wanna invest in earplugs, because if you leave Kai with her, he is likely going to develop an affinity for banging on pots with wooden spoons.
ReplyDeleteHahaha!! I love it! He would be so cute banging the pots though :)
ReplyDeleteThe public demands video evidence of any beating on pots with spoons. just sayin'. :-p
ReplyDeleteYour belly is just so cute!!! Love the ultrasound pics!
ReplyDeleteThanks girls!!! <3 U
ReplyDelete