...because he is going to have to share his house with a NEW BABY!!! We're pregnant!! BK (Baby Kue) is due 11/22/2010, but I'm sure if it is impatient like me, it will be early!
Thursday, July 22, 2010
He is growing fast!
I feel like I doubled in size in the past 2 weeks! Allen finally got to feel Kai kick for the first time on Tuesday (7/20)! My little boy is strong already!! It was so exciting and it made me cry. He is going to be such an awesome Dad. He bought a stethoscope from Dr. Ariel (thanks sis) so we are trying to see if we can hear the heartbeat ourselves. So far no luck, but we'll probably be able to hear it in the next couple of weeks. We are going to Houston to see Wicked this weekend for an early anniversary celebration. 6 years married....man it really doesn't seem that long. I feel like we are more in love today than ever and I hope we feel like this forever. (sorry that's pretty mushy) We are still working on BK's room but should have some pics soon. I also need to register (Babies R Us and Target), pick a pediatrician, look into day cares and all that fun stuff. Oh...and come up with a middle name. BK is about 1 pound and about a foot long now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment