Tuesday, August 10, 2010

25 weeks


25 week belly




One of my BFFs, Johanna, left Celanese last week. I'm so proud of her and her new career opportunity, but SAD for me! I'll miss ya Joh!






Got to see my HS girls this past weekend! Dang-I can't remember the last time we were all together!! Kai is lucky...he will be surrounded by lots of beautiful girls!!




I'm still feeling good through this pregnancy! I'm really ready to meet Kai and see what he looks like. He moves constantly and really kicks me hard sometimes. I'm a little worried he will really hurt me once he gets a little bigger.

Allen and I had our 6th wedding anniversary a few weeks ago. We went to Houston to see Wicked which was so awesome! I highly recommend it to anyone who likes plays and musicals like me. Allen loved it too!









No comments:

Post a Comment