Thursday, November 11, 2010

11 days

First of all I'd like to thank the veterans today for serving our country. Y'all have made huge sacrifices to protect and serve and you are heros in my eyes.

"This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is home of the brave."

On to the baby stuff....went to the Dr yesterday. I am 1 cm and 75% effaced. Not sure what any of this means really...well, I know what it means, but it's not a predictor of when I'll go into labor, so I just continue to wait. Patience is not a virtue of mine so I'm getting really antsy. I'm going to get my hair cut and colored and a pedicure tomorrow. Hopefully I don't go into labor when they are coloring my hair!!!

I went to the arboretum with my parents yesterday. It was so pretty outside! We sat and had tea and just relaxed in the sun. It was so nice! I can't wait to take baby Kai there next year to see all the pumpkins and beautiful flowers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment