Monday, November 29, 2010

He's here!!



Not sure if this link will work, but here are some pics they took at the hospital. I just got a new camera so this blog might come along slowly b/c I'm still figuring out how to get all the video and such on here.


Anyway, he's HERE!! Kai Kue arrived at 3:56pm on 11/26/2010. He was 7lbs 14 oz and 19.75 inches long. Mommy and baby are both healthy!

5 comments:

  1. Natalie - the link worked and the pictures are just beautiful!! What a beautiful baby boy - I am so glad he is here!!! Hugs to you and Allen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of Allen and kai is so precious! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is gorgeous guys!! Good job :) We cant wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nat, Kai is so precious! Congratulations to you guys. I can't wait to meet him and have a play date for Kai and Zoe! :)

    -Priscila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natalie and Allen, Kai is beautiful!! We were so excited to hear that he finally made his way into the world! I can't wait to meet him.

    BTW, HAPPY B-Day, NAT!!

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete