Monday, November 22, 2010

My stubborn baby....

...is still waiting!! Today is Kai's due date and still no sign of anything happening. Since I've used all my vacation, I'll work from home for the next 3 days and then the Dr scheduled an induction for next Monday 11/29. I do have another dr apptmt on Wednesday so hopefully Kai has at least dropped or SOMETHING! Other than that I'm just waiting around.... I'll have to research induction b/c Allen and I are not too sure about inducing so soon after Kai's due date. I would rather everything happen naturally, but we'll see how I feel by the end of this week. I'm so ready to meet him and I have a lot of friends who have induced and everything went just fine. More to come on Wednesday.....I can't believe Thanksgiving is this week already. This month has gone by in a blur.

No comments:

Post a Comment