Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Induction

Went to the Dr today and Kai has done nothing except add 5 more pounds to the scale this week for me. He hasn't dropped and I haven't dilated any more so the induction is scheduled for Monday 11/29 at 6am at Baylor in Dallas. I REALLY do not want to be induced, but the c-section and still birth rate goes up the longer we wait so I think it's better to go ahead and do it. I have several friends who had horrible delivery stories while being induced, so I'm pretty nervous. I hope everything goes ok and he decides to come out before then.... although the Dr didn't seem too encouraging that I'll deliver before Monday. These are definitely going to be the longest 4 days of my life. I'm ready to see my baby and hopefully everything goes smoothly.

I've now gained 41 pounds throughout this pregnancy! Man thats a lot! My blood pressure and all my vitals look good still, so thats a good sign. We will update the blog with a video on Sunday or Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment